Women need very simple things during labor:
We need a dark, quiet room
- We need to feel safe and warm
- We need to be able to move around
- We need to feel like we are not being observed
Why are these important? So we can be free to follow our instincts!
" A woman's body knows instinctively how to give birth and will respond in settings in which she is encouraged to move in the way that feels right and to make the sounds that she needs to make." Christiane Northrup, M.D.
Don't miss out on my other blogs to help you have the best childbirth experience:
- Real Labor Tips for Dads From A Doula - Childbirth Educator
- Gearing Up for Labor? What You Should Pack And Bring To The Hospital…
- What Every Pregnant Woman Should Know About Eating And Drinking During Labor.
- Signs of Labor - What You Should Know If You're Pregnant
- Do You Know About Informed Consent?
- Learn How to Reduce Your Fear of Childbirth
- From Womb to World: The Journey That Shapes Our Life